Review of Yukon's police force Committee
- Dennis Cooley, Ph.D., Deputy Minister, Department of Justice
- Superintendent Peter Clark, Commanding Officer, RCMP “M” Division - Yukon
- Simone Arnold, Justice Programs Manager, Council of Yukon First Nations
- Stuart Whitley, Deputy Minister, Department of Health and Social Services
- Robert Riches, Assistant Deputy Minister, Department of Justice
- Beverly Buckway, President, Association of Yukon Communities
- Rick Smith, Assistant Deputy Minister, Department Community Services
- Shauna Curtin, Director, Women’s Directorate
- Lorraine Netro, First Nation Women’s representative
- Lois Moorcroft, Coalition of Women’s Organizations representative
- Inspector Andy Seideman, RCMP “M” Division -Yukon
Terms of reference for the Advisory Committee
Download a PDF of the Advisory Committee's terms of reference .
The role of the Advisory Committee was to provide advice to the Co-Chairs on the strategic direction of the Review of Yukon’s Police Force, including providing input into its engagement strategy and research agenda.
The Advisory Committee assisted the Co-Chairs by:
- identifying issues related to the Review that are of interest to Yukoners,
- helping to ensure that diverse points of view are taken into account as the review progresses,
- facilitating and/or undertaking engagement processes on behalf of the Co-Chairs, and,
- providing advice and input to the Co-Chairs to ensure that the recommendations which are considered in the final report reflect the concerns expressed by Yukoners.